Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Interloper

I must apologize before I write my blog that I have not been writing. Life got crazy but a good hectic so I had no chance to use the computer.

I have worked at my company for two years and thought wouldn't it be nice if I could have a lunch buddy since I have no one to even have break with. Then last week my coworker switched his lunch I thought this is great. It was great for the first few days but now I feel like he is interlopping on my lunch time and that I have to make conversation and be nice even when I just want to read my book or play with my ipod.

Don't get me wrong my coworker is great and we have great conversations I just dont't like the idea of sharing every lunch hour with someone. This is very different feeling for me I am a social butterfly and love to visit and chat with people. I am sure that this feeling will pass and I will begin to enjoy having a lunch buddy but for now it just feels strange.

Off to have lunch and see what conversation comes from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment