Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Happy for my job but so bored

I am very grateful that I have my job and I do love the work that I do but lateley I am so bored at work. We are very slow and have even gone to a 4 day week. Even with that I still can not find enough work to fill my days.

I am a hard worker and I love to be busy. I hate sitting at my desk with nothing to do. I am trying to be positive that things will pick up soon and we will be back to 5 days a week and busy. The practical side of me thinks it might be time to look for another job because in this economy who can afford to be on a short week. The loyal part of me doesn't want to jump ship if this is just a small bump in the road.

The postive part of me having no work is that I have time to blog and read other blogs. I have read a lot of interesting stuff in the last two days. The other bonus is that I have had time to plan my bff's party this Saturday and get my list ready for next week when I runaway to my dad's with my heart sister and bff.

I guess I have survived the last few weeks of short weeks I can handle a few more.

No comments:

Post a Comment