Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Rollercoaster of life

The last few days have been a rollecoaster some good and some bad.

First on Friday my husband lost his job which in itself is bad enough since he makes the lions share of our income and has benefits.What makes it worse it that this was his dream job but the company decided it was not a good fit. I am sure we will be fine financially and he will find another job but the crushing of his dream may not heal as quickly.

Secondly I am now on four days a week without pay for that extra day. The good thing about this is that it is forcing me to start looking for something else and get me out of the comfort zone.

The best part was on Monday night we all went to the Keg for my birthday supper which my two older children paid for. I wish I had a camera to capture the look of pride they had that they were able to pay for supper for all of us. I don't know the cost of the bill but I am sure it was not cheap. It was so nice for all of us to be together just laughing and having a break from all the crap going on.

Last night I joined a step class with my BFF I didn't think I was out of shape until last night but apparantley I am. This class is going to force me to get out of the house and work out my frustrations in a positive way.

Thanks for reading and commenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment