Search This Blog

Friday, September 3, 2010

Why am I up

This is hopefully my last friday off of work (I say this because I will start being docked pay soon if we don't go back full time) and my husband just announced he is not going to work. This is wonderful news I get to sleep in and just relax but instead I am awake and just realized that he will be working around the house and so much for my quiet day with Ethan.

I will have to explain to my hubby that no loud banging or noise is aloud on these precious days. These golden days off of work with Ethan are to be treasured by watching tv, building forts, reading stories and just being lazy. Not only will we be back to work and school soon but he is also growing so fast that before you know it he will be too busy for building forts or snuggling. I am hoping not for a few years but we will see.

It will be interesting with my husband home. You see he does not view a day off the same as Ethan and I. Hopefully him being home will add to our day off not take away from it. I will be sure to blog tonight to fill you in.

It looks like it is going to be a gorgeous day maybe I will fill his pool and we can hang in the backyard. I can't believe this is the last long weekend of the summer. The weather is gorgeous thankfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment