Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

A and The

It was just pointed out to me that everyone I introduce either has the word a or the in front of their name. The Andrea, The Dean, A Julie, The Corrie, The Barb that kind of thing. I didn't realize this until tonight and it is so true. Their is no rhyme or reason as to if someone gets an A or The.

I think it is interesting that we have these habits we do not even realize until it is pointed out to us. I can't tell you why I started or when but it is a fact and I think it is very interesting.

I wonder now what else I do that I am not even aware of.

2 comments:

  1. You also call everyone Mr. or Miss. That's okay, so do I. These little quirks are what make us, "us". :)

    PS - I like your new layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I love my new layout. I am finally getting a hang of this blogging

    ReplyDelete