Search This Blog

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Party time

Looking forward to my weekend. I am going to my dad's for a yearly cornroast to celebrate mine and my cousins birthdays. It will be a very small gathering this year but I think that it is going to still be a blast and because it is small I will get to visit with everyone. Normally I just get to visit with a couple of people because it is so big and busy.

I can't believe the fall is already here and this time tomorrow night I will be at my dads getting ready for the party. I am now into my official party month. You see I strongly believe that birthdays and Christmas should be celebrated multiple times and stretched for as long as possible. My birthday is normally a month worth of celebrations with family and friends. This year looks to be a good one.

This weekend I am at my dads with extended family, then next week will be celebration with my kids and then to top of the month my BFF, Heart Sister and I are all going back to my dads for a girls weekend. I am told they are looking forward to me being unable to get my pj's on. This seems to be the highlight of our weekend away.

No comments:

Post a Comment