Search This Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

What a weekend

Went to my dad's this weeekend for the annual party. What a blast the party was but there were many adventures along the way.

My dad lives in the country now he has no animals but all of his neighbours have farms. Yesterday as we were driving into town to get the party essentials we noticed that some of his neighbours were having a problem. We stopped to see what the problem was well it turned out that a three rams had got loose and had no intention of going back to their enclosure. So we got out and helped them put the rams back where they belonged. Once all this was done we went on our way to town.

Last night the party was amazing not only did good people show but also my cousin from Cambodia called. This was such an awesome surprise she had to get up at 6am and use a day's salary to call but she made sure she did it. Then my cousin Jennifer called to have a drink with us, she lives 24 hours away. At the end of the night I got to talk to my godfather and have a drink with him.

This morning I got up to find out that we had to help the neighbours move the cows from one pasture to another so off my dad and I went. It was so much fun to watch the cows get excited to have fresh grass and clover to eat.

Then the adventures were over and we had to return home to housework and laundry. At least I had an amazing weekend and made some new friends and rebonded with old ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment