Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Perfect Day for a Five Year Old

Well without any planning on my part Ethan had a perfect day yesterday and one I hope he cherises forever.

1 - Carwash which is his favourite thing of all time
2- Went to pick up Douglas' lunch and the waitress there gave Ethan 5 crazy bands for his collection
3 - Went to deliver Douglas' lunch and bonus he could have lunch with us so we got to hang out
4 - While having lunch a a paramedic came in and started chatting with Ethan and then went out to the ambulance and got him a bear
5- Was in the Christmas Pagent at church as a little drummer boy - we also had a band at the church for after the children's pagent and the singer from the band complimented Ethan on his performance as a drummer boy
6- To top off this perfect day Ethan and I had a splash contest which he won hands down

These are the days that being a mom is priceless I got nothing acomplished that was on my list but my little man went to bed last night with a huge smile and I was thankful to God for giving me this day and that I actually stopped long enough to grab hold and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment