Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Christmas Season

Life is so busy during the Christmas season between decorating, shopping, visiting and wrapping gifts that I think most people forget to stop and enjoy this magical time of the year.

I have been blessed this year to have my house decorated and presents bought. It was beautiful last night to read a story to Ethan in front of the tree. I have even put me time on my day planner so that I don't get too busy or over booked.

I love this time of the year the belief in Santa, the miracle of the birth of Jesus and the hopes for the upcoming year. What more could we ask for. I do realize that I am blessed with a job, family and some money but all of that aside this is just the best part of the year.

I have set myself a goal for next year based on a book I am reading (God Chick) and I am going to try to have a more positive attitude towards all aspects of my life. Less venting ( I hear my friends cheering) and if changes need to be made they will just get done.

Merry Christmas to all and I hope each of you gets to enjoy this time of the year and remember the reason for the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment