Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Lest we remember - 2 minutes

I am saddened today that noone in my office except myself could be bothered to take two minutes of silence to remember those that sacrificed their lives for us. I understand we live in a busy society but two minutes of silence is that really too much to ask.

Now on the other hand I was amazed that Ethan told me this morning that today was about the soldiers that died and he had to wear red to remember them. Also the amount of gratitude on FB today was amazing.

Hopefully the day will come when all will pay their respects on this special day. It would be wonderful if the soldiers and their families were in our thoughts always.

Happy rememberance day. Lest we and the next generation not forget.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.nationalpost.com/wesaluteourheroes/index.html

    This is so true about what today is about

    ReplyDelete