Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Cute socks=no stress

I have been in a funk lateley and not sure why. It is very unlike me to be in a funk for this long I am human and do have my moments like everyone but mine are normally short lived.

I have been praying, pondering and begging the universe, God, somebody anybody to get me out of this funk. Well they all were listening and tag teamed me.

I went to the dentist yesterday and was wearing bright pink Tweety Bird socks (not matching) and the dentist comes in takes one look at them and says "You have cute socks how can you have stress" this comment made me smile and laugh inside all day. The start to the funk leaving.

Then yesterday afternoon I got a bladder infection which would normally not be a good thing but I took this as a sign that I better start taking care of myself so I got medication and went home to my room to veg and watch tv. Ethan brought me his favourite bear and blanket and snuggled with me. Then my oldest one and his girlfriend brought me McDonald's for supper so I wouldn't have to get out of bed for anything.

On top of all this attention were the well wishes from FB. Needless to say have a guilt free night vegging in the middle of the week and a silly comment from the dentist have seemed to lift my funk. I did thank God and the Universe this morning because their tag team did an amazing job.

I know my mood is gone because when I went into my messy kitchen this morning it didn't even bother me that I had to tidy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment