Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Friendly moose

My dad is a hunter and this year him and his neighbours have decided to hunt deer. Of course they have seen no deer so far but yesterday a female moose decided to take up the watch with them. They couldn't believe how close she was and she talked away to them and kept them company.I reminded my dad that obviously the moose is very smart and knows that none of them can shoot her and that since the deer were not cooperating she should keep them company.I have known my dad's neighbours for years and as he was telling me this story last night I felt like I was there in the bush with them looking and talking to this moose. You see my dad is an amazing story teller. He was so excited about his experience that he had to call me last night to share this amazing experience.I am so blessed that my dad and I are so close that we call each other for these little things that I am sure seem silly to other people. So yesterday was a perfect day an awesome story from my dad and then an awesome date with my hubby.

1 comment:

  1. Ah...love your dad. He is a gem, 100%. I can picture him telling the tale. Nice! :)

    ReplyDelete