Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thankful and proud

Well I am day number 6 of being sick but since I decided that on top of rest and medication I would have a postive attitude I have actually been able to get to work everyday and even do some of the day to day stuff at home. This is a big deal for me since normally I get sick and go hide until I get better.

Last night my hubby did the jack o lantern with my youngest one which is a first. If he has done this in the past it is with me bugging him but nope last night he took on this chore all by himself. Since he has switched jobs he is so relaxed and so much more involved in the day to day runnings of our house.

This week there was a slim chance he might get a job far away which would have meant him only being home on weekends. The old him would have announced this possibility with no discussion but instead we talked about why he wanted the job and the things he would miss out on. I was shocked to find out how much he enjoys being part of the day to day. So I guess we all grow and mature.

I am very thankful that he decided to stay put and keep the job in Toronto. I also got my own car this week it is used and very basic but wow what freedom to have my own wheels. I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment