Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

First Blog

I have never blogged, kept a journal or diary. My mother never believed in such things so I never did. I now wish that over the years I had kept journals or diaries there are so many things I would like to be able to remember in full.

So for the first time in my 30 some years I am now trying just that. I am hoping that people will comment and help me on how to blog if there is such a thing.

I would love to be able to look back and remember what is was like to be in love for the first time, how my heart healed from my first of many broken hearts. What it felt like to loose my friends over the years as life got busy and we all went in different directions. The joy I felt the first time I held my children, got married bought my first home these types of things.

I was so busy with always decluttering my home that I ended up decluttering my life of the many treasures I wish I still had to share with my husband and children.

This seems to be a year of growth and self discovery I am not sure where this journey will take me but for the first time in my life I am an open book and willing to see how I will grow and change. I am not normally an emotional person but this year I seem to always be close to my heart, dreams and memories

No comments:

Post a Comment