Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Name of my blog

I chose the name of my blog because I do truly believe in ghosts. Not the casper type that scare and haunt you but the type that are either helpful or mischevious.

There is a family ghost called Placid he has a habit of taking stuff and moving it or hiding it. I know it might seem strange but I have lived with him all of my life. He is currently picking on my son's girlfriend. Everytime she turns around something of hers has been moved.

I have also seen other spirits and they are always here to either comfort me or teach me a lesson. I have seen my mother more times than I can count since she passed away and it is normally about the time I need my butt kicked for one thing or another.

I have cousins who have also experienced the same thing so it seems to be a very common thing. As I talk to people I am amazed at how many people have either experienced something similar or at least believe.

I would love to hear other people's experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment