Search This Blog

Friday, August 27, 2010

So much too say and so little time

I have so many things I want to blog about but since I only have two followers I don't want to bore you with the same stuff so I decided today instead since I have a short time to write this to tell you a funny story and it is all true.

Yesterday morning my mind and body did not want to go to work. You see they did not tell me this, they just got together and made this decision. So I am driving to work (so I thought) but I missed my turn to the highway no biggie I will go the long but relaxing way. Then as I am driving along the second route I missed the turn to get to work. At this point I am realizing that there are factors at work that have nothing to do with me conciously not wanting to be at work. I finally fooled my mind and body and made it to work.

Then I got to work and of course as it has been for the last few weeks chaos was all around me but my mind decided to get my emotions involved at this point and I was ready to quit for no paticular reason and had the sales manger not stopped me my mind and body would have won. Luckily for me my common sense showed up and stopped all the foolishness. I ended up having a great day and found my way home to a very sucky 5 year old. At this point I gave in to my mind and body and did nothing last night but snuggled and at his insistence that pizza can be ordered and delivered we did just that.

The highlight for him was that I only ordered enough pizza for the two of us and then we ate it in my room while watching tv. I guess it was a well needed rest for my mind and body who were conspiring against me all day.

I hope if this hasn't made you laugh then that it has at least put a smile on your face

2 comments:

  1. Pizza and snuggles sounds fantastic.

    Don't stress about the number of followers. Keep in mind that people can follow anonymously so you may be read my hundreds of people and never know it. :)

    Keep on blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I will I am loving this and never thought I would

    ReplyDelete