Search This Blog

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Drinking games and not 16

Well last night I decided to bond with my children by playing a game called Ride The Bus this sounded innocent enough for a drinking game. All was fine until their friend showed up and then a war began between him and I and needless to say it did not end well for me.

Not being 16 anymore I apparently have lost the ability to remain on my bed when the spins happen and well next thing I knew I was leaping off the bed because in my condition this seemed like a lovely idea. The only problem was that I could not get back onto the bed so I remained on the floor last night.

I am proud to say that somehow this morning I am awake and not in rough shape but I have a feeling that the rough shape is around the corner and I have a party to host this evening with more drinking.

I have realized that I am not 16 and back to back parties are not a good idea. Oh well lesson learned for this time.

3 comments:

  1. Oh dear. Drinking games are best left to the kids, I think... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I agree although I got up fine this morning and have felt great all day. Better than the kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well when it is time Pick Up Pukes and staggers From flipcups.com..It Is So fun and probably the Best Game I ever played

    ReplyDelete