Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

Wild in the Streets

When I first heard this song as a teenager I realted to most of the lyrics and played this song over and over again. As I got older this song still stuck with me and gives me happy memories of my teenage and young adult years.

For the last month I have been looking high and low for the CD that contained this song I may know the lyrics by heart but I can't sing at all.

I can tell you the name of the album and what number it is.

A brief glimpse of the lyrics and my favourite part of the song.

A member of the boy's brigade
Had a date with the girl next door
You know it made her daddy crazy
But it only made her want him more
They weren't looking for trouble
You know that boy didn't want a fight - not tonight

1 comment:

  1. Bon Jovi brings me back to happy times in junior high school.
    Thanks for posting this.

    ReplyDelete