Search This Blog

Monday, July 11, 2011

Look What You've Done

Today's prompt for the music challenge had me stumped because I don't know if there is anyone who would rather forget me and then to pick a song to go along with that I wasn't sure what to do. Then my middle child came downstairs playing this song by Jett and when I listened to the lyrics it was a perfect song for this prompt. Not sure who the person is that doesn't want to remember me but this song sums it all up.

Give me back my point of view
'Cause I just can't think for you
I can hardly hear you say
What should I do, well you choose

Oh, look what you've done
You've made a fool of everyone
Oh well, it seems likes such fun
Until you lose what you had won

1 comment:

  1. I dig this song.
    Good pick. Lucky you can't remember who'd want to forget you. :)

    ReplyDelete