Search This Blog

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Mambo #5

This song is one of my secret favourites. I can't get enough of it and its one of the few songs that play in my head. Its so far removed from my type of music but I love it for real and I guess its not a secret anymore.

A little bit of Monica in my life, a little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need, a little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun, a little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Jessica here I am, a little bit of you makes me your man

Come on I'm sure you also love this song and have been known to here it on the radio and start dancing.

Well in case you haven't guessed the song I have included the video for you to sing and dance along with.

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha! Haven't heard this song in AGES. Yes, get me drunk enough and I bet you'd find me dancing and singing along. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well since I have put this on my itouch that can be arranged no problem

    ReplyDelete