Search This Blog

Sunday, July 10, 2011

More then a feeling

Today's music challenge is supposed to be a song about someone I'd like to forget and I've been racking my brain and so far I haven't come up with a person or a song. Six months ago this would have been a breeze but I decided this year to look back on my past and those I'd rather forget and instead turn my thinking to the memories and postive things these people brought into my life whether it be a memory or something else.

I decided to put  a twist on this prompt instead of a person I picked an event. This song represents how naive I was to not know how many women my ex was with and that one of them was my close friend. I have move on and have no bitterness but everytime I hear this song that ugly head of anger appears.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry that this prompt took you somewhere less than fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries I grew from that experience and moved on

    ReplyDelete