Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Blackbird by the Beatles

Day 6 - Music Challenge part 2

I remember this moment and probably will for life because it sticks out so clearly. My heart sister and I were away on our annual escape to my dads.  We are sitting in the truck getting ready to go for a Chisholm Carwash (this could be a blog on its own) on the radio comes Blackbird but not the original. My heart sister goes on a rant (nicely) about how she wants the original played at her funeral.

The reason that this sticks out so much is that we normally don't have the radio on for our Chisholm Carwash and that my girl does not normally get so animated about a song. She was in the backseat so this must have been a couple of years ago before she started taking pictures as a hobby.

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha! I remember that. I think I was in the front seat, though. :)

    Your dad got upset that I was telling him what song I wanted played at my funeral, as he is certain he won't be there. I hope he gives it a good try. xo

    (Love this song!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't argue where you were sitting. He probably will be there since Heaven won't take him and Hell's afraid he'll take over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I figure this is the only one of my songs that you will even like let alone love. I'm loving this music challenge

    ReplyDelete