Search This Blog

Friday, July 29, 2011

Runing away from it all

As promised I pulled myself out of the pity pool and I'm back to play the game.

A song that makes me feel guity is the prompt for today this is one that is hard for me because I don't tend to feel guilty very often but I think this song is perfect and probably most mothers/wives can relate to wanting to run away every once in awhile.

I know my followers are not country fans but if you listen to the words I'm sure you'll understand why I picked this song.

Had it with the wife thing, living on a shoe string
What’s a poor girl got to do just to have some fun?
All these years without any help
Guess what, honey, clothes just don’t wash themselves!
Neither do dishes, neither does the bathroom floor


No comments:

Post a Comment