Search This Blog

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Roller coaster continues

Sorry that I have missed the last couple of days of the music challenge but my real life seems to have derailed my blogging life.

Tuesday I was out selling Epicure this is my new side business I love it but it takes a lot of time.

Last night I was all set to blog and play along but the reality of how tight money is and how bleak the future is finacially just came to a head and I'm letting myself have a swim in the pity pool. I promise to pull myself out and be back in the game by tomorrow.

I know I can't let my mood stay too long but on the other hand its not a bad thing for me to let these emotions have their turn. I know that this will work because the lord never gives us more than we can handle but right now I just want to be gloomy and sulky.

No comments:

Post a Comment