Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Unfairness at work

I know I have not been blogging of late life has been crazy busy and with only one computer in the house it is hard to find time to blog. My husband is still searching for a job so he is constantly on the computer and that is completley understandable but I miss being able to blog.

I realize today why my job tends to stress me out occasionally it is not the job at all it is the unfairness of the office politics. I do one thing that is not work related and during work time I get pounced on. Yet everyone else gets to do as they please when they please with no consequence. I have no problem owning up to my time usage but I find it ironic to be called into my bosses office about a call I had to take today that I had offered to make up the time for to see her doing personal banking and while I am talking to her she gets a personal call. I know it is not fair to vent after not blogging for awhile but I just had to get it out. Thanks for letting me vent.

1 comment: