Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

So much too say and so little time

I know I have used this title before but it is so appropriate for this blog.

The kids and hubby have been sick for a week and guess what they decided to share and now it is my turn. I should be calling in sick but my boss is not the most understanding so I am unable to sleep since I know how nasty she will be if I need to call in but alas that is how it will most likely be.

Aside from that I went to my Aunt's tonight for her birthday supper I was not sure how this would go since her son and wife were going to be there and we don't always get along but God answered prayers and we had a blast. This is a good turning point my aunt was so excited that we were all together and I as always spoiled her with flowers and cake. To me this is not that big of a deal but she spent the entire night beaming and bragging about both so I guess it is a big deal for her. On the drive home the fog was so thick you could not see in front of you and it is all back roads home so no lights and then all of a sudden out pops a coyote thankfully I was able to stop and he made it across the road safely.

In amazing news my hubby has a new job that will let him be home almost every night and we got a second car. The second car is such a blessing and will make my life so much easier. Now my girlfriends can be chauffered around town for a change. I owe them a lifetime of drives.

I have comitted to my step class once a week to the point where I have booked a sitter for the weeks that my hubby can't be home. This may not be a big deal to most but for me I hate exercise but need it just to stay calm and I love the class so I must say I am proud of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment