Search This Blog

Monday, October 18, 2010

Relaxing and growing

I am sitting here listening to my husband vacum and my youngest having a bath and I am actually relaxed and blogging. You see I manage my house - which means I clean, cook, do laundry, pay bills and whatever else is required on the inside of the house and my hubby handles all outside chores. So whenever he decides to help with the inside of the house I normally feel guilty but not tonight. Who says we have to live inside the boundries we decided upon when we first got married and had no little ones helping mess the house and tire us out.

I am very pleased that I am able to let him help okay so he won't vacum the way I would but hey at least it is one less thing I have to do tonight. I also was blessed to come home to my son's girlfriend having done the dishes and finally cleaning the basement. So I have time to blog and brag.

I had an awesome night with Ethan we went out on a date just the two of us and then came home and snuggled under the covers while we watched Cat in the Hat. This is a perfect night for me and there isn't many so I treasure those I do get.

Well on this note I hear Ethan calling me to get him out of the tub for story time.

No comments:

Post a Comment