Search This Blog

Friday, October 8, 2010

Visited by Ghosts

As you all know from the name of my blog that I believe in ghosts. Well I am used to my past family members visitng me with a message or just to comfort but they normally come one at a time and not often. Well this Sunday night as I am drifting into a good sleep not one but all of my past relatives decided to visit me. This was a comfort visit because of all the stress in my life right now.

Well first it was my mom, then my Aunt Rae, then Uncle Mel, then both of my grandmothers, then Pappa Eddie and finally Pappa Joe. It was so comforting and peaceful I could feel them holding me and whispering encouragement. I must say by the last visit I was getting tired and had to get up for work the next morning so I told them that next time they wanted to all visit me to please check with each other and just do one big visit. I am sure my husband thinks I am crazy because he can hear me having these conversations at night.

You see although I am asleep when I get visited I can feel it so much that it is draing and comforting all at once. The neat part this time is that each visit was in the kitchen of the house I group up in and everyone was at the spot they always sat at even though it was just the two of us.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome. Are you thinking of collecting all your visits into a book? I think if you put it to a narrative, whether your market it as truth or not, it'd be a fantastic read. I'm hooked on just these short bits. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Missed you around here, Miss Rainbow. :)

    This is a lovely post. I love the idea of you sitting around the old kitchen table with everyone...even if it did tire you out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No I have never thought about putting them in a book but that is a great idea

    ReplyDelete