Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Amazing Thanksgiving Memories

What an awesome day yesterday. Food and friends were amazing but what I loved was watching my dad and my best friend's dad teaching my son's girlfriend how to make mashed potatoes, turnips and sweet potatoes. The look of pride on her face when supper was served and the compliments going to her were awesome.

This years supper was what Thanksgiving is supposed to be about. Everyone pitched in for the cooking and clean up. It was amazing extra people were invited at the last minute but it was no biggie.

The night went on way too late and I will be a tired girl tonight but what awesome memories we will have.

My oldest was so patient with my Aunt as she kept telling him the same story over and over. Not one fight and no one rushed to leave the table. This is one for the memory book.

1 comment: