Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Time

Wow I can't believe that Christmas is just two days away. I am so excited this year since I will be spending the next two days with new and old friends.

I was amazed at how important it was for my older kids to find time to do Christmas with me I figured that at their age spending time with the family would not be high on their list of things to do over Christmas.

Next week I am taking some time to myself then I have two days with Ethan just the two of us hanging out and being goofy it will be so nice and so needed.

We have had such a crazy and stressful last few months that it is going to be nice to spend Christmas with those I love and remembering the true reason for Christmas then take some me time to hide and watch movies.

I only have one Christmas wish and that is for my BFF to let me know what is going on so we can fix it and get back to being the friends we are meant to be. I am very thankful for my heart sister she has been such a rock this Christmas season as I have been trying to figure out what happened with my BFF.

Merry Christmas to all and I am sure I will be writing a lot over the next week since I will have a computer.

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could give you what you want for Christmas this year...

    Love you.
    -C

    ReplyDelete
  2. You being in my corner is amazing and I actually have made a decision regarding the situation that I can live with so I will be ok.

    ReplyDelete