Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter Driving

Well tonight I had my first winter driving experience and I was amazed at how well I handled it. I could hear my dad's voice in my head the entire time and he gave me some great advice and I was able to not be so nervous.

I am not looking forward to my drive to work tomorrow since the roads are supposed to be horrible but at least I have tonight under my belt and I will just take my time tomorrow and hopefully it won't be as bad as they are predicting.

This is the joys of driving in Ontario and I am determined not to be one of those drivers who won't leave thier house if even one snowflake falls. I mean if it is bad and I don't have to go out I won't but hopefully after this winter I won't be a scardy cat on the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment