Search This Blog

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Loving Angel

Today was an amazing day. One of those days you hope you will remember when you are 90.

We went to Aunt Sheilas to have a multi purpose party.

1 - Celebrate her son's return from Afghanastan
2 - Celebrate her birthday
3 - Celebrate Christmas

So off we went to visit the clan and I was told their was a time sensitive surprise waiting for me.

When we got to Aunt Sheilas without getting lost which is a miracle in itself I found out that my surprise would only be me and Tasha. This right here was awesome since we don't get time together very often. Well she decided to take us to get our nails done and I tell you I so needed it and we gabbed for the whole hour.

When we got back to the house my cousin Julie and her two boys were there. This woman is amazing to me. Her oldest son has many physical and mental challanges yet she doesn't ever show that it bothers her. Tonight she had to leave early because her oldest was having a bad day but without a complaint she just packed up her boys and went home. At least I had a small visit with her.

Then we had supper and when it was time to clean up the dishes my Aunt Claire, Tasha and I went to it. Well I have never laughed so hard in a long time. We ended being like three silly school girls tell dirty jokes and just caring on.

I also got to have a long and good chat with my cousin Toni who I never get to see anymore since we are all so busy. Of course I aslo found out how Aaron was doing with being home and to see if he had any big plans and at this point he doesn't.

I also loved watching Ethan attach himself to Tasha and just follow her around and help her. I am so blessed to have such close family relations I never had the opportunity to pass this on to my older boys but I am hoping to pass this on to Ethan.

We also reminisced about our big adventure up north last christmas and that although the reason for the trip was not good the trip itself was amazing.

I got to see Tasha's wedding dress which is a big deal because not many will see the dress before the big day so it is nice to be included in that elite group. I am so impressed that she is standing her ground about her big day. She is so happy and it is nice to see her and Larry making this commitment and moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment