Search This Blog

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Unplugged for 2011 and maybe life

Not sure where this vision of unplugged will take me but I have decided that having my phone attached to my hip 24/7 is crazy. Yes I do need to leave it on all the time because it is the number my kids and some friends call me on but I do not need to answer every text or FB update when they come in. When I have company it will be refreshing to only have to answer my phone or texts when it is required.

I have decided to cut my tv time down to almost zero shows. My hubby has been busy lately and since we watch all of our shows together I had all last week to do other things and I loved it and didn't even miss my shows.

I will have more time for my blog, reading and actually watching a movie that I got for Christmas.

So I guess unplugged may not be the right word but it is the best I could come up with. We will see where this journey takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment