Search This Blog

Friday, January 14, 2011

Life is a rollercoaster

Wow my life has been on a rollercoaster ride lately some good, some strange and some I'm not so sure about.

First I found out that one of my very dear friends is going through a horrible time in her marriage and she is sharing with me and her hubby is sharing with my hubby but of course my hubby and I can't share with each other. I'm not sure where this path will take them or us but I'm always amazed at how quick someone's world can be turned upside down.

Second my middle child announces that he is taking serious steps to join the military. I am all for him doing this but this has come out of nowhere as far as I can tell but this will be a very interesting path to walk with him regardless of whether he decides to join or not.

My BFF and I have seemed to find some common ground again and although things are very different they are good and I am just learning to embrace the change and grow with it.

I have been diagnosed with B12 Deficiency which is manageable but a pain to deal with. I hate schedules and routines but will have to learn to embrace these things to learn to cope with this diagnosis.

My hubby and I who do not normally communicate very well have all of a sudden learned how to navigate the world of communicating face to face and not just via E-Mail when we are having an argument.

I am sure there has been more but this pretty much brings me up to date. The best news is that I now have my own computer so I should be able to blog more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment