Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Unplugged continued

I am still mostly unplugged (would love to figure out what word to use). So far I have stopped watching almost all of my shows, I actually turned off the ringtone on my phone for my FB updates so now I actually only check FB a few times a day.

I am still amazed at how refreshing this all is. I have friends that did this years ago and told me how rewarding it would be but I was not so sold or ready to give up my shows or FB.

I am still a fan of FB it is a great way to be in touch with my friends and family but now I have a life outside of FB.

My hubby and I have actually found other things to do instead of watching hours of television every week. Now when we do watch tv or a movie we enjoy it. It no longer feels like a dreaded homework assignment. Yes that is what it was starting to feel like. I was a clock watcher because I had to get everything done so I could cram in my shows. No wonder I wasn't sleeping very well.

I am enjoying be able to sit down and read a book or just flip through the channels to find a fluff show if I choose.

Looking forward to where this path will continue taking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment