Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Old friends and good times

I went out Saturday night with friends old and new. What a blast it was to get caught up each other's lives it was like it hadn't been 20 years since we were all together.

The one guy that showed up was the class bully as my memory had led me to believe all this time but as the night went on and stories were shared it was revealed that he was not so bad after all so all is forgiven.

Then my girl Kit Kat her hubby and brother showed up. Well I forgot what a crush I used to have on her brother and I am happily married and would never cheat but damn that boy is still hot. Well as alchol began to pour stories began to be told and one particular story that was shared I had figured I would never have to relive that story or moment again. My girl was shocked that after all these years she had no idea that her cousin and I had hooked up in high school I had actually totally forgotten as well but that skeleton is now out of my closet.

As I stood listening and looking around the table I was amazed at how many of these people were just as gorgeous/sexy or even better then they were in grade/high school.
And yet I don't recall there ever being a popular group or jealousy amongst us girls. So I have realized that I was blessed to have known these people and it would be great if we all keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment