Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2011

Life is crazy

Well I have been on a rollercoaster again but this time its been a good rollercoaster.

We went from my hubby having no job prospects to him having one job interview, another one booked and he became a home inspector. The home inspector job is cool because he can do this part time even when he gets a full time job. We may get out of debt in this decade.

I have had many opportunities this week to spend with all of my children some good, some bad and some not so sure.

My middle child bought a new bbq and he spent Sunday and Monday assembling it then cooked an amazing steak supper on Tuesday. He is growing and maturing but still not sure where he wants to go. He needs a purpose so I hope he finds one soon.

My oldest came to me and admitted that he once again made a bad decision I'm not sure what this means but he is going to try and fix it himself. It is so frustrating for me because I see such potential in him where he sees none. He is on a destructive path and as a mother its so hard to have to sit back and let him hit rock bottom. I go from feeling like what the hell did I do wrong to just having my heart break for him

I spent time with my oldest son's girlfriend its been amazing to watch her mature and really try to help out more around the house and just be part of the family.

My little one has his own social circle so it is not so easy to spend time with him these days but it is nice when he comes and just gives me a snuggle or kiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment