Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Peace and quiet

Wow I can't believe that it is 10:40 at night and I have noone to hang with, noone to drive somewhere it is glorious. Dont get me wrong I love my family and all that comes with it but somehow this week I have been given a rare gift of peace and quiet.

My hubby is out of town, my big kids are busy doing their own thing so I get to sit back and relax once the youngest goes to bed. I am loving all this time to blog, read and just do my own thing.

I do miss my hubby but it is so nice not to have to rush home to get supper on the table or to have to drive someone so that my youngest and I are getting to have a ton of fun time together. The house well it is also being ignored this week and i don't care.

I am taking full opportunity of this gift and using it to the best of my abilities to have fun and relax. Next week will be here soon enough and I will have to be back to being an adult and responsible.

No comments:

Post a Comment