Search This Blog

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Wicked Game

Wicked Game

It's been ages since I've been tagged...so of course I have to play along.  Is That a Promise or Threat has drawn me with the great questions.
 
The requirements for taking part:
  1. You must post these rules
  2. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post
  3. Create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
  4. Tag eleven people with a link to your post
  5. Let them know you tagged them
So.  The questions I must answer are:


1. Did you have an imaginary friend when you were a kid?  Details, please!

Yes I did and we talked all the time. Yes she answered me and I heard her. We played board games, danced together and ran through the fields of my dads farm.



2.  Ever seen a ghost?  Met a psychic?  Had a prophetic dream?  Just about everyone, even if you don't really believe, has had some sort of supernatural experience.  What's one of yours?

Oh for me this one is so hard I've had so many visits. The one that sticks out the most is the night of my Papa Eddie's funeral he woke me up to tell me to take care of Aunt Dorothy and that he loved me.


3. What is your biggest addiction?

Computer games once I start I just can't seem to pull myself away. I love the fact that my mind is still being used but I can just veg at the same time


4. What do you want to be when you grow up?

I don't plan on growing up. Growns up are cranky and too serious


5. What was the last concert you went to?

Emerson Drive, Second Row and I got to meet them afterwards and get their autographs


6. What was the last movie you watched?
Letters to Juliet - Love this movie it brings out my romantic side

7.  Beatles or Stones?  Why?
Neither sorry but I'm a country girl through and through

8. If you could be invisible for twenty-four hours, what would you do?

I'd go backstage at a concert just to see what really goes on


9. You're on death row.  What do you request for your last meal?

Why am I on death row is my question??????? Cheeseburger, fries, strawberry shake and from a real burger place not a chain


10. We all have a few regrets in life.  What's the number one thing you regret NOT doing?
Having lunch with my mom the day before she died. She called to see if I wanted to get together and I just wasn't in the mood so I said no figuring I had years of lunches with her ahead of me

11. You ran off and joined the circus.  What's your act?

Clown in the small car. Funny, loved and so silly


1. Favourite memory
2 . Favourite food and why
3. Favourite movie and why
4. Do you dance in the rain
5. What do you do when your home alone
6. If you had more money then you could count what is the one indulangce you'd have
7. Favourite season and why
8. Believe in ghosts?
9. Where do you want to be in 10 years
10. What super power do you wish you had
11. Could be a fly on the wall who would you eaves drop on

And now, I have to tag eleven poor suckers lucky souls to continue this madness.  Let's see...

I don't have 11 followers so I will just put this out to those that follow my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment