Search This Blog

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Snow shoes - clothes line

My dad lives in the north and loves all that comes with that. Growing his own vegetables, knowing your neighbours and being able to get on his ATV to go check out the trails.

This week he phoned me to tell me about his latest adventure. He had decided to wash the cover for his couch and then of course has to dry it but not wanting to waste hydro by using the dryer he decided that there was enough sun to dry it on the outdoor clothes line.

So he got on his snow shoes and jacket and took his sofa cover out to the clothesline and did the same to bring it back. I pointed out to my dad last night that there was a new invention called the dryer. His reply was yes but that would not have given him a story to tell or me a laugh.

I guess when you decided to embrace the north and all that comes with it you strap on snow shoes to dry your laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment