Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Lifes a rollercoaster

Well I haven't written for awhile because life has been happening at warp speed and I was trying to digest all the action so I could put it into words. This is my attempt.

My husband lost his job again and since he makes the lionshare of our income this makes it hard to manage financially. As I have stated before he also suffers from depression so this also gets added to the mix. I am constantly reminding him that it has only been a short time and he will find something but he is so discouraged that its making it hard for me to stay positive.

Our youngest has been sick for about a month with a respitory infection nothing serious but he does not like being sick and has become a mamas boy which I loved for the first week but now I would like some space to just sit and be by myself.

Then yesterday I found out that my oldest and his girlfriend are pregnant. They are 20 and he has his education and two jobs but she has very little education and very few job skills so I worry how they will handle this challenge. I was 18 when I had my oldest and I was able to raise him and his brothers but it was a struggle. I have to just remember that they have to make their own choices and be responsible for this new little one.

I think I would like off of this rollercoaster and go find the swan ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment