Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Life is a very twisty roller coaster

This weekend my husband lost his job again and then we found out he has problems with his hips so any future jobs can't include assembly work. This is a man that is very educated, very smart and very passionate about Social Work but can't find a job in his field so he was doing warehouse work which didn't work out for him.

We have spent all of our savings in the last year since he's been off work and I am not sure how we are going to pay bills and stay afloat without the extra income. I am thankful that my boys pay rent but it doesn't replace my husbands original income from a year ago.

I am not normally an emotional person but this last year is really starting to push me over the edge. I'm not sure how much more I have in me to fight to keep everything together. On top of eveything else this is my depressed time of the year since I miss my mom so much it hurts.

I am leaning on friends, family, church for love and support but I'm really scared of either loosing everything or just loosing my mind and not getting it back. This is a horrible feeling I know the lord has a plan for us but right now I just can't seem to grasp onto that bit of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment