Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

How lives are intertwined

I just ready my heart sisters blog about an accident that happened twenty years ago. I never realized until today that she also knew the girl that died. It is amazing how intertwined our lives really are and have been for years before we realized it. I think we made God's sould hurt at how many times we had to cross pathes before we got the message that we are meant to be friends for life. I am so blessed that we are friends and will be for life. This last little while has been crazy and thankfully she has been there to help me through it all.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you knew Tammy. I spent so many days and nights at her place...and me, Steph and her did EVERYTHING together. Until we didn't, and it all went to hell...

    ReplyDelete